What is Covid-19?
Coronavirus Diseases 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus. It has spread from China to many other countries around the world, including the United States. Depending on the severity of COVID-19’S international impacts, outbreak conditions—including those rising to the level of a pandemic—can affect all aspects of daily life, including travel, trade, tourism, food supplies, and financial markets.
How We Prepare
We strictly adhere to CDC guidelines on how to protect our employees and our customers. We believe first and foremost in the safety of our employees and our customers. Below are few of the precautions Royal Appliance and its employees take every day on and off the job to protect themselves and those around them.
- Our employees can for any reason to take leave when they are sick or showing any minor or major symptoms of COVID-19. Additionally, our employees are screened daily such as temperature screening to ensure no symptoms are displayed utilizing approved Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). All our healthy checks are completed in a way to maintain social distancing guidelines.
- Apart from already provided employee health insurance, Royal Appliance Repair has initiated paid sick leave policies for all our employees showing severe symptoms of COVID-19.
- Royal Appliance Repair employees are required to wear face covering and gloves on the job at all time and are provided masks and gloves on a daily basis prior to being dispatched.
- All employees are provided hand-sanitizer to keep in the service vehicle and are required to sanitize their hands and gloves before and after each service call.
- Our employees are encouraged to avoid large gatherings and practice social distancing (at least 6 feet) from others when possible.
- Our facility is cleaned on a daily basis following CDC’s cleaning and disinfection recommendations.
- All our employees are encouraged to follow any and all new policies and procedures related to illness, cleaning and disinfecting, and work travel. Additionally, our employees are encouraged to stay at home if they are sick, except to get medical care
- Employees are also required to report to Royal Appliance Repair if they have a sick family member at home with COVID-19 or displaying COVID-19 symptoms.
- Our facility restroom has hand washing guidelines and all employees are required to wash hands thoroughly before and after work shifts, breaks, coughing, sneezing and after touching or removing cloth face coverings.