The gearbox is coolest parts of the washing machine. If you turn the pulley on the gearbox one direction, the inner shaft turns slowly back and forth, reversing direction concerning each half-revolution.
Our service technicians are specialists in washer and dryer repair for all makes and models. A washer is an essential appliance of your day to day life. It actually works in an exceedingly fascinating way!
If you spin the pulley the opposite way, the flange spins at high speed, spinning the whole tub with it. Additionally to rotating the inner shaft in alternating directions, there are other gears within the system that offer a gear reduction to slow the rotation.
Common problems that occurs with Washers and Dryer:
- Is your washer not draining water?
- Are you having leaking water problem in your washer?
- Is the washer not filling with water?
- Is the washer or dryer not turning on?
- Does the dryer take longer than usual to dry your clothes?
- Is the dryer not drying clothes?
- Is the dryer making loud noise?
- Is your dryer not spinning?
- Does your dryer overheat?
Of course there are other problems that can occur with your washer and dryer. If your problem is not listed above, we have highly trained professionals who can fix any issues